MENU

Slide

Saturday, March 07, 2009


BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here:


Zerine: Yeah! Ahhh, why is episode 18 not out yeeeeet?!
I thought one week 2 episode! ):

Meri:
Whoa, only twice a year?!
How do you even maintain the relationship?!

Hello:
i got it from Etsy.com !

Reader:
hahahas, awww, thanks babe,
it was 9.99usd! not sure if it's still available thou!

Miss:
zipia.com

Elaine:
hahahas, thanks alot babe! (:

Siew:
Awww! thanks babe!

Heather:
not sure babe!
call clover and ask yah! ^-^

they're really friendly, so no worries!

P:
eAwww! thank you, but i don't think it fair
comparing me with esther thou,
we're very different girls with very different styles! (:


Jael:
got it from ebay!

Olli:
zipia.com

Missyjade:
eh, not sure where you can buy them,
but you can make them! i made mine!

Jess:
ehahas, thank you!
I have a link on the left sider which i blogged
about the products i use! Do check it out! (:


Couple:
zipia.com

---:
hahas, yah, my boyf has the equipments,
and he has a "mini studio" at home (:


Del:
hahas, 36! Whoa, that one really "public enemy"!
Hahahahs, the other boys see already wanna
throw bomb at him already luh!

Gabrielle:
eh, you mean if smudge cos your eye area oily
or when you're applying it smudges?


Melissa:
crystaldollies.com darling! (:

Leo:
ehahas, my facial place is at hougang central area,
but i hardly go facial cos i think it's not damn helpful also.

Hey:
target.com

Random:
guardian.

M:
hahas, i've done a post on concealers before!
will put the link on the left sider soon alright!


Lyn- mdis:
i'll be there babe! (:

Shermaine:
hahas, thanks alot sweetie!

:) :
you can google to look for the location!
there's one at sengkang compass point.

Val:
lol, no leh, you're from mdis too? :D

Queenie:
ehahas, actually i didnt really do anything to
try and clear it, it just went away after sec4,
puberty just sucks! hahas


Claudia:
target.com

Gal:
Yes it can!
just remove the glue and it can be reused!


Lyinglow:
Hahahas, i do work for events once in awhile,
and i'm a vey pampered girl since i'm the only child in the family
and my grandma's only grandchild, so yah..

Jessmiex:
OMG, i look suuuuuper duper shagged lor!
Hahahas, why you never say hello! )))':

Passerby:
ehahas, actually i didnt really do anything to
try and clear it, it just went away after sec4,
puberty just sucks! hahas


Melmel:
etsy.com! (:

PJ:
ehahas, i's using revlon/ettusais eyebrow pencil!
always love to use my products alternatively, lol.
you can get the eyebrow shaver from sasa!

BBB:
hashas, i actually have a couple of
makeup tutorials already!
Do check out the links on the left sider~ (:

June:
lol, i think they look really pretty,
so, who cares!


PB:
Yup! it is!
tell me what you want me to blog about!

Elroy:
(: yup elroy,
i'm sure you look like some smart alec,
the nerdy sort, maybe?


Evon:
zipia.com!

Jessica:
hahas, i's using revlon/ettusais eyebrow pencil!
always love to use my products alternatively, lol.


Xx:
I'm not sure! I got my copy from ebay,
amazon.com carries them too,
you can check out kinokuniya thou!

Sheila:
Sure babe! (:










Another ad from nuffnang!
<---------------------
Do click it for me yah! ^-^






Ahhhhhh, i'm starting school tmr,
since i'm only remodule for one of my subjects,
so i'll only have class 1-2 days a week!

Gotta hear that indian lecturer go onnnn and ooooon
with his chanting again. OMG.






Was at a restaurant at holland V. for a press event for ettusais
and after the event, went over to hereen to meet boyf!
Then we headed to Sakura International Buffet Restaurant
for his old sec sch classmate gathering
.


So surprised that some of his classmates are already married!
Like WOW.. isn't 23 kinda young?

OMG, then she even showed us her wedding photos.
lol, damn cuuuuute please, she made her yorkie wear
this mini wedding dress during the shoot with them.

ahhhh, so adorable!
I think generally the smaller dogs know how to pose better since
everyone love taking picture with a teenie weenie cutie yorkie?
Lol, damn cute lah~










Lol, then they were talking about like their old teachers,
hahahahs, it's like damn funny lah.
they had this teacher who is like really retarded. lol.

When he get into class he will tell the class something
like: ahhh, ARE YOU HAPPY IN MATHS CLASS?
IF YOU'RE HAPPY THEN YOU CLAP YOUR HAAAAANDS!!!"
(makes clapping gesture)


@#$%^&*@#$%^ HAHAHAHA,
WHAT THE !@#$%^&?!?!?!?!







After his secondary sch mates gathering,
went to say hello to some of his pss friends,
but didnt stay long cos my eyes were hurting like heeeeeell!



AAhhhhhh, i love liang court!
For all the yummy japanese food, meidi-ya supermarket filled
with all the goodies and tidbits i loooooove!

Tried this restaurant the other day,


Everything on the menu looked greeeeeeat!
and it's not even expensive at all~





And as usual, camwhoring before the fooooood came!






Boyf's beef hamburger thingy
he was sooooo sweet to wait for me!
but my stupid gratin took so long to come!

and so we had the escargots 1st, my gratin not here yet,
boyf eating all the sides slowly, my gratin not here yet.





Until boyf finished aaaaaaall the sides:




THEN ONLY MY GRATIN CAME! @#$%^&

I think the food is really ok-ok,
i'd still prefer the food at the basement,
the supermarket level!










Drop by Bakerzin the other day and bought some macarons!


Yum yum yum, love these sweet treats.
I want moooooore!






Remember i said in my last last post then boyf
bought me a mini monster truck?

I bought this loci baja shell from ebay, finally arrived
and boyf said he would spray, cut, and stuff for meeeee!




Mask up all the area that we don't want the colour to get on,
and spraaaaaaaaay~




Lol, i kinda did nothing except for cutting masking tapes,
lie on boyf's lap and read my book while he spend like
hours and hours doing the shell thingy!












Lol, so is mine MINI, as compared to boyf's?


My monster truck is like, the size of his whole wheel. 0.o
Brought it home the other day and
mum went crazy playing with it -.-







Crazy woman! Hahahas, i laughed like nuts when i saw this.












I'm kinda running out of things to blog about,
leave a comment if you've something that
you'd like me to blog about? (:

You can email me as well! i don't biteeeeeee,
fidelistoh@gmail.com ^-^





Have school tmr, 3.30pm - 6.30pm!
Argh, hate the afternoon class, meeting boyf at PS after school,
meeting daniel on tuesday, class gathering on wed,
meeting my darling shirley & yuling on thursday! ^-^






Sayonara, loves! (:


No comments: